Advanced Certified ScrumMasterTM (A-CSMTM) certification is offered by Scrum Alliance to practitioners who successfully complete a A-CSM classroom training course conducted by a Certified Scrum Trainer and also satisfy the requisite criteria. A-CSM credential is a testament of one’s deep understanding of Scrum implementation.
Encertify's A-CSM certification program includes a 2-day long hands-on and fun workshop conducted by a highly experienced trainer which focuses majorly on the implementation of Scrum. This advanced level course is ideal for a Certified ScrumMaster® (CSM®) who has one or more years of work experience in that role and wants to facilitate deep adoption of Scrum and Agile practices by all parts of the business.
Becoming Agile is a lifelong journey. Incorporating Scrum values and Agile principles into practice takes diligence, patience, and a commitment to continuous improvement. If you are a Certified ScrumMaster, you are expected to have fair understanding of Scrum values, practices, and applications. The A-CSM program is designed to build on your foundational knowledge with enhanced skills for the implementation of Scrum and Agile techniques within your company and teams.
This class is applicable and recommended to all levels and roles who are currently practicing Scrum including Managers, Designers, Developers, Testers, Analysts, Executives, Project Managers, IT Professionals, or any role attempting to implement Scrum correctly.
NOTE: Level 1 CSM Certification is REQUIRED to receive this Advanced Certification.
Through the A-CSM course, you’ll learn to:
- Facilitate dialogue between the Product Owner, team members, customers, stakeholders, and executives.
- Respond confidently when encountering resistance to change, lack of engagement, low motivation, and unavailability of key people.
- Help your company adopt Scrum and support executives committed to Agile values.
- Remove impediments that prevent long-term, deep adoption of Scrum and Agile practices by all parts of the business.
- Explain the value of Scrum and Agile processes to skeptics.
- Increase developer engagement to encourage greater accountability, commitment, and buy-in.
- Extend the impact of Scrum throughout the organization.
- Scale Scrum and Agile beyond a single team.
- Leverage your learning to gain recognition and status as the local Agile expert in your company.
- Most importantly, by receiving the A-CSM certification, you will improve your implementation of Scrum in the workplace and keep your team on the right track.
Group or Corporate Discounts