In association with SCRUMstudy, the global accreditation body for Scrum and Agile certifications, Encertify brings to you Scaled Scrum Product Owner Certified (SSPOC) certification and courses at a very affordable rate.
Every student applying for the SSPOC certification, will also get access to a comprehensive and high quality online course for 180 days which will prepare the student for the SSPOC certification exam.
SSPOC™ is an advanced-level certification for Scrum professionals and the SSPOC course helps candidates develop an understanding of the Scrum methodology from the point of view of a Chief Product Owner or Program Product Owner, or Portfolio Product Owner.
The course focuses on providing students with an understanding of the role of Chief Product Owner as defined by A Guide to the Scrum Body of Knowledge (SBOK™ Guide) authored by SCRUMstudy. In large Scrum projects, multiple Scrum Teams may work in parallel with multiple Product Owners. The Chief Product Owner makes the day-to-day business decisions in the case of large projects with numerous Scrum Teams and multiple Product Owners. The Chief Product Owner prepares and maintains the overall Prioritized Product Backlog for the large project, using it to coordinate work through the Product Owners of the Scrum Teams. The Chief Product Owner will be responsible for the final deliverable of the project. Apart from making final business decisions, the Chief Product Owner collaborates with the Chief Scrum Master, other Product Owners, and Scrum Masters to develop a list of components and resources needed in common for all the teams throughout the project.
Once the student completes the course, he/she needs to appear in an online proctored test conducted by SCRUMstudy. On successful completion of the test, the student will be awarded with the Scaled Scrum Product Owner Certified (SSPOC) certification.
Upon completion of the Scaled Scrum Product Owner Certified (SSPOC) course, participants will:
- Become familiar with the concepts, advantages, and challenges of the Scrum methodology from the point of Chief Product Owner.
- Understand how Scrum can be effectively used in their company and how to maximize ROI by delivering projects using Scrum.
- Be familiarized with the Principles, Aspects and Processes involved in a Scrum Project as defined by the SCRUMstudy SBOK.
- Be equipped with the knowledge needed to play the role of a Chief Product Owner or Program Product Owner or Portfolio Product Owner in their organizations and help their organizations adopt Scrum methodology. Furthermore, participants will develop an understanding of all the roles in Scrum.
- Have understanding carrying out complex Scrum projects and how to coordinate with multiple Scrum teams working on a single project
- Gain knowledge to identify and anticipate issues related to the practical implementation of scrum.
- Be armed with the proper tools to address, resolve, and take the lead on Scrum issues in their organizations.
- Be able to take and pass the Scaled Scrum Product Owner Certified (SSPOC) exam from SCRUMstudy.
What is Included?
- Both certification exam and online prep course: When you apply for the SSPOC certification, you get access to a free SSPOC online course for 180 days.
- The complementary online course includes Videos of all concepts, Terms and Concepts, Interactive Case Study, Reference Material, E-copy of the SBOK guide and more.
- Proctored Online Scaled Scrum Product Owner Certified (SSPOC) Certification Exam (90 minutes, 70 Questions)
- Mobile Apps for learning on the go.
- 16 PMI PDUs and 50 VMEdu RCUs