In association with SCRUMstudy, the global accreditation body for Scrum and Agile certifications, Encertify brings to you widely popular Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC) certification and courses at a very affordable rate.
Every student applying for the SPOC certification, will also get access to a comprehensive and high quality online course for 180 days which will prepare the student for the SPOC certification exam. The classroom course includes 2 day interactive training by highly experienced trainer.
The SPOC course helps candidates develop an understanding of the Scrum methodology from a Scrum Product Owner point of view. The course focuses on providing students with an understanding of the various Scrum Principles, Scrum aspects, processes, Scrum Roles especially the Product Owner Role, artefacts, tools and techniques as defined by A Guide to the Scrum Body of Knowledge (SBOK™ Guide) authored by SCRUMstudy. Once the student completes the course, he/she needs to appear in an online proctored test conducted by SCRUMstudy. On successful completion of the test, the student will be awarded with the Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC) certification.
Upon completion of the Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC) course Participants will:
- Become familiar with the concepts, advantages, and challenges of the Scrum methodology.
- Understand how Scrum can be effectively used in their company and how to maximize ROI by delivering projects using Scrum.
- Be familiarized with the Principles, Aspects and Processes involved in a Scrum Project as defined by the SCRUMstudy SBOK.
- Be equipped with the knowledge needed to be the Scrum Product Owner in their organizations and help their organizations adopt Scrum methodology. Furthermore, participants will develop an understanding of the other Scrum roles as well.
- Learn to ensure clear communication about product or service functionality requirement to the Scrum Team by creating good user stories, how to prepare and groom product backlog, develop acceptance criteria, and ensure those criteria are met.
- Learn how to maintain stakeholder engagement in a Scrum project.
- Learn Participants will learn how to ensure quality, minimize risk, and improve Return on Investment (ROI).
- Have experience carrying out a Scrum project through simulated case studies.
- Be able to take and pass the SPOC exam conducted by SCRUMstudy.
What is Included?
- Both certification exam and online prep course: When you apply for the SPOC certification, you get access to a free SPOC online course for 180 days.
- The classroom course includes 2 days of training by experienced trainer with comprehensive study material. Students will also get free access to the SPOC online course.
- The complementary online course includes Videos of all concepts, Terms and Concepts, Interactive Case Study, Reference Material and more.
- Proctored Online Scrum Product Owner Certified (SPOC) Certification Exam (120 minutes, 100 Questions)
- Mobile Apps for learning on the go.
- 16 PMI PDUs and 16 VMEdu RCUs
The SPOC Course and Certification are appropriate for anyone who is interested in working as a Scrum Product Owner, or who is already a Scrum Product Owner in his/her organization. This is highly recommended for anyone in a company who interacts with a Scrum Team, provides business requirements or manages business aspects of a project.