In association with SCRUMstudy, the global accreditation body for Scrum and Agile certifications, Encertify brings to you Scaled Scrum Master Certified (SSMC™) certification course at a very affordable rate.
Every student applying for the SSMC certification, will also get access to a comprehensive and high quality online course for 180 days which will prepare the student for the SSMC certification exam.
SSMC is an advanced-level certification for Scrum professionals and the SSMC course helps candidates develop an understanding of the Scrum methodology from the point of view of a Chief Scrum Master or Program Scrum Master, or Portfolio Scrum Master. In large Scrum projects, multiple Scrum Teams may work in parallel. The Chief Scrum Master is responsible for coordinating activities of multiple Scrum Teams to develop potentially shippable product increments/deliverables. The Chief Scrum Master fosters collaboration and coaches others to facilitate smooth delivery of the project’s products. Apart from clearing impediments and ensuring a conducive project environment for the Scrum Teams, the Chief Scrum Master collaborates with the Chief Product Owner, other Scrum Masters, and Product Owners in activities such as developing the list of components and resources needed in common for all teams throughout the project. The course focuses on providing students with an understanding of the role of Chief Scrum Master as defined by A Guide to the Scrum Body of Knowledge (SBOK™ Guide) authored by SCRUMstudy. Once the student completes the course, he/she needs to appear in an online proctored test conducted by SCRUMstudy. On successful completion of the test, the student will be awarded with the Scaled Scrum Master Certified (SSMC) certification.
The objective of this certification is to confirm that the applicants have sufficient expertise to coordinate and facilitate the working of multiple Scrum Teams at projects, programs and portfolios levels.
Upon completion of the Scaled Scrum Master Certified (SSMC) course Participants will:
- Become familiar with the concepts, advantages, and challenges of the Scrum methodology from the point of Chief Scrum Master.
- Understand how Scrum can be effectively used in their company and how to maximize ROI by delivering projects using Scrum.
- Be familiarized with the Principles, Aspects and Processes involved in a Scrum Project as defined by the SCRUMstudy SBOK.
- Be equipped with the knowledge needed to be the Chief Scrum Master in their organizations and help their organizations adopt Scrum methodology. Furthermore, participants will develop an understanding of all the roles in Scrum.
- Have understanding carrying out complex Scrum projects and how to coordinate with multiple Scrum teams working on a project, program or porfolio level.
- Learn to guide, facilitate, and teach Scrum practices to everyone involved in the project; clears impediments for the teams involved; and ensures that Scrum processes are being followed.
- Gain knowledge to identify and anticipate issues related to the practical implementation of scrum.
- Be armed with the proper tools to address, resolve, and take the lead on Scrum issues in their organizations.
- Be able to take and pass the Scaled Scrum Master Certified (SSMC) exam from SCRUMstudy.
What is Included?
- Both certification exam and online prep course: When you apply for the SSMC certification, you get access to a free SSMC online course for 180 days.
- The complementary online course includes Videos of all concepts, Terms and Concepts, Interactive Case Study, Reference Material, E-copy of the SBOK guide and more.
- Proctored Online Scaled Scrum Master Certified (SSMC) Certification Exam (90 minutes, 70 Questions)
- Mobile Apps for learning on the go.
- 16 PMI PDUs and 50 VMEdu RCUs