This AWS Architect certification training is curated by industry professionals as per the industry requirements & demands. It will help you to pass the AWS Certified Solutions Architect (CSA) – Associate Exam. AWS Architect training encompasses the comprehensive knowledge on Cloud Computing and its various services such as Lambda, S3, EC2, VPC, Redshift, IAM, EBS, Cloudfront, Snowball, Cloudwatch, DynamoDb, Glacier, SES, SNS. The training will be conducted by Industry practitioners who will train you to leverage AWS services to make the AWS infrastructure scalable, reliable, and highly available. This training is completely aligned to AWS Certified Solutions Architect Exam.
AWS holds 69% of the global market share in the cloud computing market. Some of the prominent companies who use AWS as their backbone are Kelloggs, Netflix, Adobe, Airbnb and General Electric. Irrespective of the size of an organization, everyone has started to adopt the cloud services in one way or the other, and AWS is the major player among the Cloud services industry.
AWS Architect Certification Training is designed by industry experts to make you a AWS Certified Solutions Architect. During this AWS Architect Training, you’ll learn:
- AWS Architecture and different models of Cloud Computing
- Compute Services: AWS EC2, Auto Scaling and Load Balancing, AWS Lambda, Elastic Beanstalk
- Storage Services : AWS EBS, AWS S3, AWS Glacier, AWS CloudFront, AWS Snowball, Storage Gateway
- Database Services: AWS RDS, AWS DynamoDB, ElastiCache, AWS RedShift
- Security and Identity Services: IAM, KMS
- Networking Services: Amazon VPC, Route 53, Direct Connect
- Management Tools: AWS CloudTrail, AWS CloudWatch, CloudFormation, OpsWorks, Trusty Advisor
- Application Services: SES, SNS, SQS