In association with SCRUMstudy, the global accreditation body for Scrum and Agile certifications, Encertify brings to you the popular SCRUMstudy Agile Master Certified (SAMC) certification and course at a very affordable rate.
Every student applying for the SAMC certification, will also get access to a comprehensive and high quality online course for 180 days which will prepare the student for the SAMC certification exam.
The SAMC course helps candidates develop an understanding of various Agile Methodologies and the ability to compare and choose the Agile methodology appropriate in a given situation. Once the student completes the course, he/she needs to appear in an online proctored test conducted by SCRUMstudy. On successful completion of the test, the student will be awarded with the SCRUMstudy Agile Master Certified (SAMC) certification.
Upon completion of the SCRUMstudy Agile Master Certified (SAMC) course,
- Participants will become familiar with the concepts and practices of Agile Project Management.
- Participants will be equipped with knowledge and understanding of popular Agile methodologies.
- Participants will be equipped to compare and choose the methodologies or parts of methodologies that would be most relevant to their situation.
- Participants will be armed with the proper tools to address, resolve and take the lead on Agile project management issues in their organizations.
- Participants will be able to take and pass the SCRUMstudy Agile Master Certified (SAMC) exam from SCRUMstudy.
- Participants will also be prepared to take the PMI-ACP exam (additional study may be required).
What is Included?
- Both certification exam and online prep course: When you apply for the SAMC certification, you get access to a free SAMC online course for 180 days.
- The complementary online course includes Videos of all concepts, Terms and Concepts, Interactive Case Study, Reference Material and more
- Proctored Online SCRUMstudy Agile Master Certified (SAMC) Certification Exam (120 minutes, 100 Questions)
- Mobile Apps for learning on the go
- 24 PMI PDUs and 24 VMEdu RCUs
This certification is appropriate for anyone interested in becoming familiar with the concepts and practices of Agile Project Delivery, and who wants to have a working knowledge of the various Agile methodologies. This course is primarily for professionals who are working with or are intending to implement Agile practices in their organizations including project managers, product managers, team leaders, project sponsors, programmers, business analysts, or any professionals interested in making a career in Agile Project Management.