In collaboration with VMEdu, Inc., Encertify brings to you the most popular and highly regarded PRINCE2 Practitioner Exam Prep course at a very affordable rate. Our PRINCE2 Practitioner exam prep course follows a very Effective and Results-Oriented Study Methodology to ensure that you crack the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam in your first attempt.
Our comprehensive courseware for PRINCE2 Practitioner will not only prepare you for the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam but will also provide valuable insights into the PRINCE2 framework and how to apply the theory to better manage PRINCE2 projects. All our courseware have been updated to provide a clear path for learners preparing to take the current version of the exam.
The purpose of the Practitioner qualification is to confirm whether the candidate has achieved sufficient understanding of how to apply and tailor PRINCE2® in a scenario situation. A successful Practitioner candidate should, with suitable direction, be able to start applying the method to a real project but may not be sufficiently skilled to do this appropriately for all situations. Their individual project management expertise, complexity of the project and the support provided for the use of PRINCE2® in their work environment will all be factors that impact what the Practitioner can achieve.
The aim of the course is to provide delegates with sufficient knowledge so that they are able to apply and understand how to tailor PRINCE2® effectively to a project within an organization environment supporting PRINCE2®. After the course, candidates should:-
- Understand the relationships between the roles, management products, principles, themes, techniques and processes.
- Be able to apply the principles, themes and processes to a project.
- Be able to create and assess management products.
In addition, delegates will be well prepared to pass the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam in the first attempt.
What is Included?
Online course includes -
- Study guides including Video tutorials: Study as you prefer using PDF files, video tutorials, HTML format or podcasts. Explain the goals, objectives, scope and detailed concepts of PRINCE2® principles, themes and processes & and other syllabus areas of PRINCE2.
- Podcasts: Download it and listen to it at your convenience.
- Interactive Case Study: Professor Bubbleman App to help you apply the concepts learnt in real life scenarios.
- Glossary: A PDF glossary provided to help you revise quickly.
- Crossword: Test your knowledge and have some fun doing it.
- Phone App: Download a very effective phone app to study on your mobile.
- Chapter Tests and Evaluation Tests: These tests assess the delegate's degree of understanding of the respective chapter content.
- Case Study: To help you prepare for the Practitioner course, we have also added an additional case study.
- Sample Papers: To get a feel of the actual PRINCE2 Practitioner exam, take the full length sample papers as part of our online course and assess your responses with the provided answers to the same.
- Trainer Support: Email support by experienced accredited trainers during the duration of the course and post course.
- Valuable Tips to clear the exam
- 18 PMI approved PDUs
Classroom course includes –
- 2-day Boot Camp by experienced instructors
- High-quality, comprehensive classroom study material – Official sample case studies along with additional case studies will be discussed and solved throughout the 2 days of training
- Complementary access to online course for 180 days which includes all the features mentioned above
This course is aimed at project managers, project team members, project management consultants and aspiring project managers. It is also relevant to other key staff involved in the design, development and delivery of projects who are required, or wish, to have a greater depth of knowledge of the method, including but not limited to -
Project Board members
- Senior Responsible Owners
- Project Sponsors
- Product Delivery Managers
- Business Analysts
- Subject matter experts delivering, or providing expertise to, a project
- Business Change Analysts
- Change Board members
- Project Office support staff
- Programme Office personnel